[wb lucky square]13 day football match the same odds wave hacker war triumph www.szxcn.cn

[WB]13 on the auspicious square SMG football the same odds: wave hacker war triumph company Abstract: the odds odds combination is not inexhaustible, a specific interval, the odds of the same structure will be repeated, the different structure of the combined odds play their what effect, in the same odds of history, can often find some breakthrough. The Greek vs of Bosnia and Herzegovina game time: November 14th 03:45 Greece now ranked forty-eighth in the world, the team missed the European Cup this summer, but to play well in the world cup qualifiers. The Belgian (world second), Bosnia and Herzegovina (twenty-third), Estonia (130th), Cyprus (eighty-seventh), the same group, 3 matches, scoring 8 goals to lose 1 balls in the second group. The team first 4-1 Gibraltar, then the continuous with 2-0 win over Cyprus and Estonia. Bosnia and Herzegovina currently ranked twenty-third in the world, the team also missed the European Cup this summer. The World Cup qualifiers, the team 5 ball 2 ball victory over Estonia, in Cyprus, but also have 0-4 away negative miserable experience in belgium. The odds are 2.75 3.15 2.70, with the history of lost and found probability is 35%, a probability of 30%, win probability of 35%, showing the same odds. According to the fundamental point of view, the 4 time the two teams race clash, Greece 2 wins and 1 draws and 1 losses prevail, but recently the 1 Bosnian 3-1 home court win. From the trend, the last 5 games 4 wins and 1 losses, in recent friendlies against Belarus, the whole play well; Bosnia and Herzegovina nearly 5 games 3 wins 1 flat 1 negative, defeat the strongest opponent team in Belgium, the whole well. The main road, Greece is not optimistic, nearly 10 home court 3 wins and 7 losses, including a loss to the Faroe Islands and the general strength of the opponent, Bosnia and Herzegovina away 10 wins out of 5 1 flat 4 negative, 2 lost to Belgium as an enemy of Ireland and israel. Odds, Greece wins all the way up, showing the market for its confidence is not stable, and flat compensate is no big change, from the trend and other data to see Greece is not sound enough. Overall, this dialogue is preferred in Bosnia and Herzegovina win election to shake hands. This article is provided exclusively by "lucky place"相关的主题文章: